Thursday, August 07, 2008

Dingle Peninsula

I was away at the weekend, which was an unusual break from the norm of working and sleeping (there's an ad on the radio which describes work as a day of back-breaking toil broken up only by periods of mind-numbing boredom, or words to that effect. It's funny, this is exactly how my job could be described! It's like they took the words out of my mouth!

Anyway, here is the first of a few of my photos from a weekend away, largely spent in Dingle. (I've blogged about Dingle before, here if you're interested). However, my favourite photo, the one below, was taken on the way home - still on the peninsula, but more towards Tralee. If you're interested, click through to the photo on Zooomr to see the geo-location data (and sign-up and comment, if you feel so inclined..)

Driftwood