Sunday, March 01, 2009

Dingle Peninsula

I went to Dingle with the UL Photo Society at the weekend. The weather almost invariably decides to become an evil villain and toy with us in any way it can: producing spectacularly un-photogenic weather. This trip was no different, but we did manage to get in some shots on Friday night. Here's one:

Mountain Peaks

I'm in a bit of a dilemma as to what to do with my blog, design-wise. I like being able to write a bit and show a few photos in a row, as I do now, but I also like the idea of having one of those proper photoblogs with just one photo per post. This would allow me to 'showcase' my photos a bit better, as they always look more impressive when they're bigger. I've just got a year's free hosting through digiweb, on account of being a feckless student-type, and if I ever manage to actually get it running, I'll have a proper Wordpress-powered blog, with all the thousands of themes and designs available to me that goes along with that. So stay tuned, there should hopefully be big changes on the way...