Friday, June 06, 2008

This week, I 'ave been mostly reading:

Martin Parr's Best Photography books of 2007
I'm always on the lookout for good photography books. Pity I never actually buy any.

Richard Ross photographs 'Architecture of Authority


Interview with Morgan Silk on the F Stop
With really good information on how he took some stunning photos of US Navy Seals.

10 Mighty Tips for Macro Photography
Actually 10 links to other sites, all in all a crapload of information about the subject.

Mediastorm.org
This isn't new or anything, but it is to me! The site is filled with photo stories about all sort of subjects, made by renowned photojournalists. And the site is beautiful in its own right - it is a stunning piece of web design.

That's about it for this week!

Standby for some photos of Anything I Can Muster Up That Isn't Macro!